Self Improvement Tips in English. Personal Development Ideas, Improving Confidence, Know Yourself Article, Personality Grooming Skills Essay, Techniques, Ways.
Self Improvement Tips
- Know Yourself : Often in our busy life we don't get time for us. Whatever happens, we just react on that and don't think why its happening with us. Daily you should spend some time with yourself. You should analyse your activities and your behavior honestly. By doing so you can know yourself, your strengths, your weaknesses, your mistakes and many more things about you. Enlist your bad habits and try to get rid of them. This will help you in setting your goals and achieving that. This will also help you in choosing right friends and relations in your life and ultimately you will get success in every field.
- Don't compare yourself with others. Trust your guts. Develop a can-do attitude and everything else will follow. Write down the tasks and goals you want to achieve in a day. Having a list of written plans and instructions means you have a set of actions to perform each day, each one taking you towards your goal.
- Be Generous : Be generous and help others with your smile, knowledge, money and other things. Don't laugh at people when they are in difficulty or trouble. Listen everyone politely. Try to remove the feeling of inferiority in others by loving them and by keeping good behavior towards them.
- Accept the things which are not in your hands. In this way you can become much happier person. Because when a problem cannot be solved there is no use of worrying.
- Everyday you should try something that you fear to do. Move out of your comfort zone as it will help in boosting your self confidence. If you keep doing things you are already comfortable with, you are not improving yourself. Learn something new everyday.
- Don't complain about others. Adjust with others. Change yourself if you want peace. Because you can only change yourself not others.
- Practice what you preach. There should be harmony in your sayings, doings and thinking.
- Have a positive attitude. Develop self confidence. Learn from your mistakes, accept your shortcomings and strive for improvement.
By Monika Jain 'Panchhi'
Feel free to add your views about self improvement.