Religion Quotes in English. Religious Beliefs, God, Humanity, Humanism, Being Human, Casteism, Caste, Sayings, Slogans, Proverbs, Status, Messages, One Liners.
- I am proud to be 'Brahmin', I am proud to be 'Rajput', I am proud to be 'Punjabi', I am proud to be '...........' . What the hell is this? Dear educated people when you will feel proud to be a 'Good Human Being'? Did you bring any mark by birth on your body that represents a particular caste or religion?
- You don't need pomposity to get god, you only need a pure heart.
- When you accept serving humanity as your religion, you start to feel god within you, then you don't need to search god in any temple or mosque.
- Many people worship god only to get a license to do all bad works.
- For some people religion is just a product to sell and to market.
- When it comes to religion some people are just mad and blind.
- Religious extremists who forcefully impose their religion on others are not religious at all.They are the enemies of mankind.
- Killing of innocent animals in the name of religion is an insult to religion.
- Religions today are not serving the purpose for which they came into existence. Instead of uniting they are dividing us.
- I believe in God. Only I spell it humanity.
- My religion is humanity. Teach a man to be a good human being and you have solved the problem of life.
- A human should become human first then there will be no need of any religion or caste.
- Religion is not about chanting mantras only....accept its broader perspective.
- If you want to bring peace in this world then accept humanity as the only religion.
- If violence is part of a religion then it’s not a religion at all.
- Religion nowadays is developing as a business. For some people it’s just a product to sell and to market.
- Only humanity can make this world worth living.
- Don't be mad and blind in the name of religion.You can never find God in this way.
- People who can't do something worthy to make them feel proud often feel proud to be Brahmin, Rajput, Punjabi, Muslim etc. Dear people when you will feel proud to be a good human being?
- None of us bring any mark by birth that represent a particular religion or caste. But we give importance to these things over humanity (the real identity of a human being).
- The way different religions claim different things about God, sometimes I think : God created human or human created God. If we assume God as a supreme power then who we are to decide anything about God.
- Some people are not concerned with population issue as they think children are gifts of God. I can't understand how people can impose their doings on God.
- Do not let trust and faith be superstition.
By Monika Jain 'Panchhi'
Feel free to add your views about these quotes on religion via comments.